Fee Payment Procedures
- Your admission fees shall be stated in your admission letter.
- If you want to know the fees prior to your application, kindly contact the Admissions Office via any of our content lines or e-mail.
- All Freshmen students must pay all fees for a semester before the first day of class.
- Continuing students must pay 50% of total fees for the semester before the first day of class. The remaining fees must be paid within 4 weeks of the start of the semester. Payments not made by this deadline will incur a penalty. Please contact the Finance Office for more information on penalties.
- IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will students be allowed to take final exams until their fees for the semester have been paid in full.
|Tucee Expert Consult
MTN MOBILE MONEY
||Mobile Money Number
||TUCEE Institute of Counselling and Technology
||0240 603 026
2020/2021 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
You can download the revised 2020/2021 Academic Calendar from HERE